1) Free Cancellation till D-21, only Admin charges (INR 1,500/-) to be applied - Free rescheduling till D-21. Revised rates will be applicable as per new dates (Rescheduling)
2) Free Cancellation within D-21 (only for Covid +ve Guest) Report Need to be shared mandatorily - Free rescheduling within D-21, due to covid basis report been shared. Revised rates will be applicable as per new dates (Rescheduling)
3) Cancellation Within D-21 due to any other reason, as per booking form policy - Rescheduling with in D-21, due to any other reason as per actual charges. Revised rates will be applicable as per new dates. (Rescheduling)
For Customization packages Inclusive of flights:
When a cancellation is made
1) Prior to 46 days from the date of departure - Non-Refundable Booking Deposit (Charges)
2) Between 45 - 31 days from the date of departure - 75% of the holiday cost (Charges)
3) Between 30 or below from the date of departure - 100% of the holiday cost (Charges)
The services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services earmarked for a particular departure result in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore, any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company. If you book a third-party product or service, the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of such third party would be applicable in addition to the Company's Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation of tour / services has to be in writing clearly stating the reasons for cancellation. You expressly agree to the foregoing terms
The company reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such an event, all monies paid by you will be fully refunded forthwith in Indian Rupees currency only, but no compensation will be payable. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
1.The above is a general cancellation policy and the same is subject to change depending on the travel date, the destination, the package and the services booked and paid for.
2.For Dynamic properties and Reconfirmed Bookings, the above Cancellation may not be applicable and could vary
3.Usage of Promo Code will result in discount as stated in offer only
4.Promo Code offer will be applicable for stated packages bookable online on thomascook.in only
5.There may be minimum passenger requirement per booking for availing discounts through Promo code. Please read the offer communication clearly
6.Promo code offer will be valid for payment options as stated in the offer
7.Thomas Cook reserves the right to change/amend/ discontinue this promo code offer anytime without prior intimation.
8.There may be a maximum booking criteria per promo code for an email id which is generally once. Please read the offer communication clearly before proceeding.
9.For any query on offer you may write us on https://www.gofero.in call on +919960676067